Saturday, April 7, 2012

• "G" is for GMAFB

"Adopt me already! GMAFB!"
GMAFB. It's short for Give Me a F---ing Break. It's pronounced "G' Maf Bee." Sounds a little Australian, you think?

Suitable when you're running late and the car in front of you stops at the beginning of a yellow light.

Suitable when you're planning to sneak out a little early on a Friday afternoon and your boss schedules "a quick meeting" at 4:30.

Suitable when the dog you're pet sitting has diarrhea on a rug. A nice rug. A nice white rug.

I was going to write exclusively about pet sitting topics for the A to Z Challenge. Today I'd scheduled Grief, but it's too sunny and I didn't feel like it. In fact, I said, "GMAFBE, I'll write what I want!"

What's your GMAFB?

1 comment:

  1. Really a cute blog post. I am so impressed.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Linda Della Donna
    www.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete